This article will explain about yoga. Yoga is comes from Indian. This activity will lead you to have a balance between your mind and body. In this activity, it uses various movements, breath, meditation, and relaxation. In order to get the best result, you need to have guidelines. Here are some tips to help you achieve the best result in practicing yoga.
1. Morning is the most appropriate time to yoga. You can do it before breakfast.
2. You need to prepare yourself. Confidence and urge is main factor to get started.
3. Choose the most comfortable place. The place must be cleaned and free from dust. It would be better if you could provide a quiet, ventilated and calm place.
4. Drink lukewarm water and clean your nostrils. It will help you to have a good breath.
5. Wear the most comfortable clothes. You can wear Lycra pants and shirt since yoga custom must be loose.
6. You can sit for a few minutes and take a deep breath before practicing.
7. Do the practice systematically. You should start the practice from the easiest part. It will prevent injuries during the practice.
8. Find the tempo. If you feel fatigue, you can stop your practice. If you keep going on fatigue condition, you may not get the maximum result or get injured.
9. You need to make sure that you do the practice in relax condition. If you feel that the practice is difficult or makes you depressed, stop the practice. It means that you need to go to a professional trainer to have the proper practice. As long as you relax, you will achieve the best result.
10. You can take a pause between the practices. You should not feel tired during yoga practice. The pause will help you to remove and reduce the fatigue. After few minutes, you can continue the activity.
11. In order to achieve the best result, you can have a balance diet. Reduce meat consumption; you can eat fruits, nuts, grains, vegetables in large amount once in 4 hours.
12. Avoid extreme diet and over eating.
13. Take a deep breath when practicing yoga.
14. Find the most comfortable movement in doing yoga. Discomfort movement will not lead you to gain the best result.
15. Beginner should do the simplest and easiest movement. It would be better if you follow the graded step of yoga.